Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year - 2009

Like so many of my friends, I'm hopeful that 2009 will be a much better year than 2008. Not that I'm thankful that my family was in good health most all of last year, but we all took a hit to our savings and financial stability. So, we are wishing that this year we maintain our good health and move upward on the scale on profitability.

Gary and I chose to spend our New Years Night watching a Clint Eastwood oldie "Hang 'em High" and listen to our neighborhood pop illegal fire crackers.. We will spend tomorrow with our daughter-in-law and son having dinner and visiting her side of the family and my niece who has driven up from Crockett, TX.

I, as others have lost what little I had on JS, so I'm starting over here. I'm not as good with the graphics as others I have seen, so my space maybe a little plain.

Have a wonderful New Years Day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, glad you found this place. Out of the 3 or 4 I've tried I like this one the best. It isn't JS but it's closer. I had almost 5 years of writing there and I sure miss it. :(
    Sounds like a nice New Year's Eve. Much better than ours, lol.
    Happy New Year and see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete